Thursday, May 3, 2007

Birth of a Blog

Ok. So I'm giving up on emailing a huge distro list my race reports and have finally set up a blog. It's about time I've adopted some new technology. :-) Hopefully, this will be a more efficient way to keep everyone up to date on what I've been up to. This is the blog's first post so to update you on my 2007 race season, this year my plan is to do three major races:

Capital of Texas Triathlon (Olympic Distance) with Team in Training - May 28
IM 70.3 Newfoundland, Canada (Half Ironman) - July 29
Baltimore Marathon - October 13

My first race is only a month away. Yikes! Well, training has been slow in starting. Even though I'm training with TNT again (make a donation), I have not been able to work out as much as I would like. I'm suffering from other things getting in the way of establishing a good work out routine (mainly laziness). :-) Oh, well. I'll brute force it through Austin and then really buckle down then ...

No comments: