Thursday, May 24, 2007

Here comes race weekend!


It's the Thursday before our race weekend for the CapTexTri and I'm getting slightly anxious but really I'm more excited than anything else. I am flying out on Saturday morning (early!) and will be in Austin, TX around lunch time. Yee haw! Then it is a packed agenda of getting our bikes and putting them back together and picking up our race packets. Sunday will be another packed day of checking out the swim course, visiting the expo, and the obligatory pre-race pasta dinner. I hope we can find some time in there to check out Austin, do some shopping and maybe hit the town on Saturday night. :-) Hey, I'm in no danger of winning this race, so there's no reason to not have some fun outside of triathlon on this trip! Monday is of course RACE DAY! Followed by a rocking post race party I'm sure. And then we are headed home. The weekend will go by in a flash! I will have to remember to go fast during the race, but take the time to enjoy the moment and most of all, HAVE FUN!

Make sure to subscribe to my posts if you want to know about every posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in Austin!